Geocaching – How do I join?
What is geocaching? Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location.
We make custom Geocaching Stamps that you can use to sign the log books!
At its simplest level, geocaching requires these 8 steps:
- Register for a free Basic Membership.
- Visit the “Hide & Seek a Cache” page.
- Enter your postal code and click “search.”
- Choose any geocache from the list and click on its name.
- Enter the coordinates of the geocache into your GPS Device.
- Use your GPS device to assist you in finding the hidden geocache.
- Sign the logbook and return the geocache to its original location.
- Share your geocaching stories and photos online.
I have to share this adorable Wombat Geocaching that is in Australia that was found by Eat | Sleep| Cache| Repeat. Be sure to follow their adventures on Facebook.
Happy Caching! If you are looking for a custom stamp we can match your username and create a custom piece of art. Check it out! What is your favorite cache you ever found?