This is now my 7th card that I have taped, I hope that you enjoy this one. It was fun to try a new skill on my card making. My goal for 2017 is to learn some new card making skills along the way. I love owning JessicaLynnOriginal and being able to create all of the amazing stamps, but the learning of these processes has been exciting too!
- Mason Jar Stamps: http://goo.gl/68wgrk
- Watercolors: http://goo.gl/xYZgqM
- Glitter Gel Pens by Color Technik: http://goo.gl/Sb7w8z
- Clear blocks: Fiskars Stamp Block Set Link: http://goo.gl/9suYSx
- Copic Markers: http://goo.gl/mFcIWO
- Black Ink: http://goo.gl/WJHQc7
I loved making this card using these new watercolors. It was a fun adventure. I hope you enjoy and learn from my video. Happy Crafting!