Live the Life you have Dreamed
I am always inspired to draw new and exciting designs. This set is one that is really outside of my normal. I wanted to make a set that included a lot of sentiments and had a different feel.
The traditional dream catcher was intended to protect the sleeping individual from negative dreams, while letting positive dreams through.
A small hoop containing a horsehair mesh, or a similar construction of string or yarn, decorated with feathers and beads, believed to give its owner good dreams. Dream-catchers were originally made by American Indians.
I thought it would be appropriate to design this set focused on your dreams and living the life you want. I am in love with this set and I can not wait to see what you create with them. For now.. please visit the Design Teams cards and be inspired. They are an amazing set of artists in their own right!! Enjoy!
- Tomorrow at 8am will be hosting a live Periscope session!!!
Be sure to visit the Design Teams samples!!!
- Angeline http://scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com/
- Maria https://www.mariarusselldesigns.com/
- Jeanette http://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
- Andrea http://savvyhandmadecards.blogspot.com/
- Lisa http://bzscrapper66.blogspot.com/…/label/JessicaLynnOriginal
Have a great night,